FAQs to help walk you through connecting your Streamline game to Steam.
- Will changing my Twitch username affect my Streamline or Streamote account?
- Can I disconnect a Twitch account from my Steam account?
- Can I switch Steam logins?
- Streamline Steam Guide
- Can I create/manage a party without logging in to Streamote?
- Can I invite my Steam friends to a party/match?
- Can I join a game hosted by a Twitch user, even if I haven’t connected a Twitch account to my Streamline account?
- Where can I find my party invitations on Steam?
- Can I place bets on matches, vote on in-game events, or play Streamline bingo from within the game?
- What’s the difference between a “public” or “private” match?