I am experiencing Streamline crashes or performance issues. What should I do?
If you are experiencing crashing or performance issues, please take the following steps:
- Verify that you meet the minimum specs to run Streamline. If you do not meet our minimum specs, you are most likely unable to play at this time. If you do meet our minimum specs, continue with the following steps for troubleshooting.
- Reduce the graphics settings in-game.
- Check that you are playing on a strong internet connection.
- Free up space on your computer if you have less than the amount recommended in our min specs above.
- Try restarting or reinstalling the game.
If you continue to experience issues after taking the above steps, please send us the following information so we may investigate further:
- Your Twitch name
- Computer specs
- Timeline of the issue
- Detailed description of the issue
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Expected outcome
- Relevant screenshots/video clips
- Dxdiag file: This provides helpful information about your computer for our engineers. How to access this file depends on your Windows OS; a quick google search will show you how to acquire it!