If you purchase a lower-tier Founder Pack, it is possible to upgrade—but it is complicated. Please contact the pack store support team if you would like to upgrade your pack.
Articles in this section
- After I buy a pack, do I need to do anything to upgrade my game from Tester to Founder version?
- I am having trouble with the Founder Pack purchasing process or need a refund.
- Do the Founder Packs mean Spellbreak is going to be premium or free to play?
- For the Founder Packs that say “And More Coming Soon…” what is that stuff and when will you announce it?
- Will I still be able to play in the Alpha and Beta if I do not buy a Founder Pack?
- Can I upgrade my Founder Pack later?
- When will Founders get access to the test server?
- Does the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) apply to Founder Pack purchasers?
- Will there be less expensive Founder Packs available in the future?
- Do the friend keys come with additional perks?