Spellbreak currently has servers in North America (Virginia), Europe (Frankfurt), South America (Sao Paolo), and Asia (Singapore). If you are not located near one of these servers, you will likely have a high ping time. We will be expanding our server regions as development continues to better serve our players throughout the world. Thank you for your patience!
Articles in this section
- Spellbreak PlayStation 4 Closed Beta FAQ
- How do I play Spellbreak with friends? (Epic Friends)
- Spellbreak Controller Support FAQ
- How does the ping system in Spellbreak work?
- I cannot find my Spellbreak key
- I am receiving error "LS-0019-IS-PQR4" when I try to launch Spellbreak.
- I launched Spellbreak but I'm receiving an "Unknown Connection" error.
- I've installed Spellbreak, but it says it is "Unavailable" in my library.
- When I try to redeem my key in the Epic Games store I get the error: "This code has already been used."
- What is Closed Beta?