Spellbreak currently has servers in North America (Virginia), Europe (Frankfurt), South America (Sao Paolo), and Asia (Singapore). If you are not located near one of these servers, you will likely have a high ping time. We will be expanding our server regions as development continues to better serve our players throughout the world. Thank you for your patience!
Articles in this section
- What is Closed Alpha?
- How can I apply to be part of the Closed Alpha?
- I previously applied for the pre-alpha, but wasn’t accepted to the program. Do I need to submit a new application to be considered for the Closed Alpha?
- I was part of Spellbreak’s pre-alpha program. Will I get to participate in the Closed Alpha on the Epic Store?
- Does Spellbreak have a press kit?
- Is Spellbreak part of the Epic Games store Support-A-Creator program?
- Does Spellbreak have a release date?
- What languages does Spellbreak support?
- How much will Spellbreak cost when it launches?
- I found a bug! How can I report it to the Spellbreak devs?