Players who show up in StreamLegends as "A Twitch User" instead of their Twitch account name have not yet granted permission for the extension to access their account. Once they have done so, they will appear as their usual Twitch name. You can grant permission using the button that looks like a little person in the lower right corner of the extension.
Articles in this section
- StreamLegends Patch Notes
- How does gifting work?
- How to make a HAR file for troubleshooting
- Why do some players show up as "A Twitch User"?
- How can I report a bug to the StreamLegends devs?
- Where can I send my StreamLegends feedback and suggestions?
- I’ve installed the StreamLegends extension—now what?
- What does the “Grant” permissions button do?
- My account progress reset. Help!