After creating a Spellbreak account, you will need to confirm your account through the email sent to the address you made the account with. If you have done so, make sure you are using the correct email and password and recover your password if needed.
Articles in this section
- Spellbreak Launcher Known Issues and Fixes
- I did not receive the confirmation email after I created a Spellbreak account. What should I do?
- Spellbreak Pre-Alpha FAQ
- What are Spellbreak's recommended system specs?
- I got the Tester role in Discord, but I didn't get a pre-alpha invitation email. What do I do?
- I confirmed my pre-alpha invite but never got the key email. What do I do?
- Will Spellbreak come to consoles or other platforms?
- Does Spellbreak have controller support?
- Are pre-alpha invitations random?
- I am experiencing high or erratic ping times while playing Spellbreak.