Once you have been invited to the pre-alpha or purchased a Founder's Pack and have received your key, follow the directions below to get started playing Spellbreak.
Instructions for players who were invited to the pre-alpha or purchased a Founder's Pack on or after November 5, 2018
Note: In most cases, Founder Pack purchasers will not need to redeem a key, as the system will automatically apply their purchase to the game.
- Download and install the launcher.
- Create a Spellbreak account at https://playspellbreak.com/registration.
- Confirm your Spellbreak account by clicking on the confirmation link in the email that gets sent to the email address you created the account with.
- Login to the launcher.
- Click "redeem" and enter your key. (Founder Pack purchasers will not need to do this if they are logged in). If you are having problems with redeeming your key, please read this: My key doesn't work when I try to redeem it in the Spellbreak launcher. ("This key is invalid" error)
- Click "install" to begin the download.
- Once the installation is complete, click on "Play" to enter the game.
Instructions for players who were invited to the pre-alpha or purchased a Founder's Pack before November 5, 2018
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- Once you’ve entered your key, you will be given access to Spellbreak in your Steam library.