We have not yet determined which platforms Spellbreak will be on when it launches. Currently, it is PC/Windows only, but we are exploring additional options.
Articles in this section
- I've installed Spellbreak, but it says it is "Unavailable" in my library.
- I cannot find my Spellbreak key
- I am receiving error "LS-0019-IS-PQR4" when I try to launch Spellbreak.
- I launched Spellbreak but I'm receiving an "Unknown Connection" error.
- When I try to redeem my key in the Epic Games store I get the error: "This code has already been used."
- What is Closed Alpha?
- How can I apply to be part of the Closed Alpha?
- I previously applied for the pre-alpha, but wasn’t accepted to the program. Do I need to submit a new application to be considered for the Closed Alpha?
- I was part of Spellbreak’s pre-alpha program. Will I get to participate in the Closed Alpha on the Epic Store?
- Does Spellbreak have a press kit?