We have received several reports of players who created a Spellbreak account in the launcher, but never received the email containing the confirmation link that is necessary to finish the account creation process. In all cases that we have researched, the emails were sent, but they were not delivered properly and may require additional steps to find/recover.
- If you signed up with a Yahoo, AOL, or Hotmail account: These services seem to have deliverability problems with some emails like these and will either hold them for 24 hours before delivery or never deliver them at all. Please try using another service such as GMail to create an account.
- If you signed up with a GMail account (or most others): Your missing confirmation email is probably in your spam folder or the promotions tab. Be sure to check in these locations.
- Also, try to search for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, try to search for Spellbreak
- Both of the above searches may give you an option to search your spam and trash messages—make sure you click to "view messages"