When submitting reports for certain bugs, there are .log files saved on your computer that can be very helpful in identifying the cause of the bug. Attaching these .log files to your bug report may help us more quickly identify and resolve the issue you’re experiencing.
Getting logs for crash reports (client or server)
- Open a File Explorer window
- In the navigation bar, type “%localappdata%\g3\Saved\Logs”
- Attach a copy of any .log files that are time-stamped close to when you experience your crash (logs are saved after a client is closed, so the time-stamp should be just after the crash)
Getting logs for issues involving launching Spellbreak
Note: These logs will only be helpful if your client is failing to launch entirely or if you’re seeing an Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) error message.
- Open a File Explorer Window
- In the navigation bar, type “%appdata%\EasyAntiCheat”
- Attach a copy of the .log file in this directory as well as any in subfolders contained in the main EasyAntiCheat folder.