Spellbreak is still early in development and bugs are common. Many of these bugs are already known to the developers or have been reported by other community members. Because of this, we recommend players first check with the community on OUR DISCORD to see if a bug is known. If the bug is new, please SUBMIT A BUG REPORT on our site. Thank you for your help!
Articles in this section
- I've installed Spellbreak, but it says it is "Unavailable" in my library.
- Spellbreak Controller Support FAQ
- How does the ping system in Spellbreak work?
- I cannot find my Spellbreak key
- I am receiving error "LS-0019-IS-PQR4" when I try to launch Spellbreak.
- I launched Spellbreak but I'm receiving an "Unknown Connection" error.
- When I try to redeem my key in the Epic Games store I get the error: "This code has already been used."
- What is Closed Beta?
- How can I apply to be part of the Closed Beta?
- I previously applied for the pre-alpha or alpha, but wasn’t accepted to the program. Do I need to submit a new application to be considered for the Closed Beta?