Spellbreak is still early in development and bugs are common. Many of these bugs are already known to the developers or have been reported by other community members. Because of this, we recommend players first check with the community on OUR DISCORD to see if a bug is known. If the bug is new, please SUBMIT A BUG REPORT on our site. Thank you for your help!
Articles in this section
- I've installed Spellbreak, but it says it is "Unavailable" in my library.
- I cannot find my Spellbreak key
- I am receiving error "LS-0019-IS-PQR4" when I try to launch Spellbreak.
- I launched Spellbreak but I'm receiving an "Unknown Connection" error.
- When I try to redeem my key in the Epic Games store I get the error: "This code has already been used."
- What is Closed Alpha?
- How can I apply to be part of the Closed Alpha?
- I previously applied for the pre-alpha, but wasn’t accepted to the program. Do I need to submit a new application to be considered for the Closed Alpha?
- I was part of Spellbreak’s pre-alpha program. Will I get to participate in the Closed Alpha on the Epic Store?
- Does Spellbreak have a press kit?