If you previously applied to the pre-alpha or alpha program, you do not need to submit a new application for the Closed Beta. All qualified pre-alpha and alpha program applicants have been invited to participate in the Closed Beta. Check your email for an access code!
Articles in this section
- I've installed Spellbreak, but it says it is "Unavailable" in my library.
- How do I play Spellbreak with friends? (Epic Friends)
- Spellbreak Controller Support FAQ
- How does the ping system in Spellbreak work?
- I cannot find my Spellbreak key
- I am receiving error "LS-0019-IS-PQR4" when I try to launch Spellbreak.
- I launched Spellbreak but I'm receiving an "Unknown Connection" error.
- When I try to redeem my key in the Epic Games store I get the error: "This code has already been used."
- What is Closed Beta?
- How can I apply to be part of the Closed Beta?