Unfortunately, because of technical reasons, we do not yet have a way to add the pack roles that come from Epic Games store purchases to Discord accounts. We are working with Epic to develop a new system that should allow that soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!
Articles in this section
- I purchased a Master/Battlemage/Mage pack from the Epic Games store but can't get my Discord role. What should I do?
- What are Spellbreak Founder Packs? Will you continue to make Founder Packs available?
- I previously purchased a Founder Pack, how can I ensure that I get my items?
- After I buy a Founder pack, do I need to do anything to upgrade my game from Tester to Founder version?
- How can I request a refund for a Founder Pack purchase?
- Do the Founder Packs mean Spellbreak is going to be premium or free to play?
- For the Founder Packs that say “And More Coming Soon…” what is that stuff and when will you announce it?
- Can I upgrade my Founder Pack later?
- When will Founders get access to the test server?
- Do the friend keys come with additional perks?