In the case that you have received a code and received the error message, "This code has already been used," there are a few things you can try to resolve this issue:
- Make sure you are redeeming the code with Epic Games. Our codes will not work with Origin, Steam, Nintendo Switch, or Discord Nitro.
- Restart the Epic Games Launcher. Sometimes the game does not show up in the Library immediately, and closing the Launcher forces it to refresh. To close the Library, make sure you go into your Taskbar or the Windows Task Manager (Access by hitting CTRL-ALT-DEL, navigate to the "Processes" tab at the top, scroll until you find "Epic Game launcher", and click "End Task."). It will not fully close by just clicking the "X" in the upper-right hand corner.
- Make sure you are on a 64-bit version of Windows. The game will not appear in your Epic Games library if you are running a 32-bit version of Windows.
- Try redeeming it on the web version of the Epic Games library. Once logged into epicgames.com, navigate to https://www.epicgames.com/account/code-redemption and input your key. Open the desktop version of your Epic Games library and see if it shows up.
- Finally, if you have multiple Epic Games accounts, make sure you have not redeemed the code on a different account by accident.
If none of these work, please submit a Bug Report at playspellbreak.com/bugs.