These are the current known issues as of Spellbreak release .26.
Spellbreak is still early in development and bugs are common. If you find a bug that is not on this list, please SUBMIT A BUG REPORT on our site. Thank you for your help!
- Class mastery XP bars are not properly indicating how much XP a player has (visual bug only)
- Avatars of party members sometimes don’t display upon joining the party
- Teammates’ HUD displays too much padding between the player name and voice chat icons
- Disconnected teammates are removed from the teammate HUD altogether instead of displaying a disconnected icon
- Teammate directional indicators are broken at long distances
- Some rocks lack proper physics, allowing players to hide inside them
- Circle outlines thickness decreases as the circles get smaller, leaving the final circle with a very thin outline.
- Kill feed is sometimes missing players' names, most notably when they die by falling through the Fracture or off the edge of the map.
- The Unreal logo no longer displays on game launch.
- Player avatar’s feet hover off the ground on the main screen.
- Players that quit while Disrupted do not grant Exile credit to the player that eliminated them.
- Players cannot remove waypoints in Practice mode.
- Tooltip for items on map continue to instruct player to press F when use key is remapped.
- The Classes & Skills menu does not automatically close when a player dies, overlapping the Spectate and Exit buttons.
- Frostborn’s Tundra skill does not increase duration correctly.
- Scavenger’s Appraise skill highlights empty loot vaults.
- Pyromancer’s Phoenix scroll will not work later on if the player selects the Pyromancer class while in the downed state.
- Aiming close to your feet with the Poison sorcery and Toxicologist’s Bubonic Bounce results in no bounces.
- If the player’s inventory is full, they cannot drag-and-drop to swap a hotbar item out for a potion
- Status icon for the effects of Boots of the Scribe is inconsistent with other boot status icons
- Item rarity is listed twice when mousing over in the inventory for some of the new items.
- When consuming a potion while crouching, the character appears to drink the potion with their neck.
- Player stands up for a split second when consuming a shard or potion while standing still in a crouch.
- Potions already in the inventory cannot be stacked.
- Shadowstep rune's initial smoke and glow effects occur behind and to the right of the character, not on the character.
- The number of damage dealt in the kill UI does not match the damage numbers the caster sees.
- Toxic projectiles can appear to get stuck in trees.
- Gauntlets disappear from the character model while the player is in the invisible state.
- Players can appear to frame cancel by quickly switching then firing gauntlets, but this bug is only visual and does not replicate on other players’ clients.
- Boulders can collide with a player standing immediately behind the caster.
- Damage numbers not popping from steam created by Flash Freeze.
- Shattered poison clouds retain their physics for a few seconds after being shattered.
- Fire tornadoes cannot be electrified.
- Players with high lag may appear to fire multiple sorceries when spamming keys. (Note that they are not truly firing multiple sorceries, and that this appears to the affected player only due to the lag.)
- Poison Cloud SFX do not change when Poison Cloud is frozen.
- Featherfall rune's initial sound effect is not heard by Spectating players.
- Spectating players hear the sound effects for fully charged runes and gauntlets whenever they Switch who they're viewing.
- Players sometimes cannot switch who they are spectating.
- Players can sometimes end up spectating themselves after being eliminated.
Last updated: June 14, 2019, for release 0.26.