These are the current known issues as of Closed Beta 1 (Release 0.34).
Spellbreak is still early in development and bugs are common. If you find a bug that is not on this list, please SUBMIT A BUG REPORT on our site. Thank you for your help!
- In at least one location, the player can fall off the island on the practice and Tutorial maps
- Damage dealt in the kill feed does not match the damage numbers the caster sees
- Yup, Salute, and Nope emotes play the Flex animation and show the Flex icon
- The Classes & Skills menu does not automatically close when a player dies, overlapping the Spectate and Exit buttons.
- Downed players see a 'revive' icon on themselves
- Some SFX are audible when the Sound Effects Volume bar is set to 0
- Disconnected teammates are removed from the teammate HUD altogether instead of displaying a disconnected icon
- The Unreal logo no longer displays on game launch.
- Players cannot remove waypoints in Practice mode.
- Some strings are untranslated in some languages
- Exiler’s full team sometimes appears on the end-game triumph screen
- "Survived" UI on the results screen is sometimes incorrectly formatted.
- Initially the server select drop-down appears to be blank. But once the player selects a different mode it fills in with text, and stays functional.
- Some menu actions are not yet supported by controllers
- Party members are sometimes marked “In Match” when returning from a successfully completed match
- Item rarity is listed twice when mousing over in the inventory for some of the new items.
- When consuming a potion while crouching, the character appears to drink the potion with their neck.
- Player stands up for a split second when consuming a shard or potion while standing still in a crouch.
- Potions already in the inventory cannot be stacked.
- Dustpool Hold sometimes doesn’t appear while falling at the beginning of a match, until the player is closer to the ground
- Player continues to fire indefinitely if they are holding L2/R2 and press the touchpad on a PS4 controller
- Players sometimes see no spawn points if they join just as the spawn map appears
- Corrosion effect persists after using Chronomaster
- Corrosion VFX remain on the player if they Shadowstep during Corrosion
- After using a rune in the air and staying airborne until the cooldown timer completes, the rune appears that it can be used again but it can’t be activated until the player lands
- Boulderfall doesn't displace ice, water, or toxic puddles
- Gauntlets disappear from the character model while the player is in the invisible state.
- Players can appear to frame cancel by quickly switching then firing gauntlets, but this bug is only visual and does not replicate on other players’ clients.
- Boulders can collide with a player standing immediately behind the caster.
- Shattered poison clouds retain their physics for a few seconds after being shattered.
- Fire tornadoes cannot be electrified.
- Players with high lag may appear to fire multiple sorceries when spamming keys. (Note that they are not truly firing multiple sorceries, and that this appears to the affected player only due to the lag.)
- Poison Cloud SFX do not change when Poison Cloud is frozen.
- Your player card, or that of exiled teammates, sometimes appears during Spectate
- Player sees black screen with HUD elements for a few seconds when entering Spectate Mode
- Spectated player's name does not appear in their player info UI
- Spectating players sometimes don’t see mana vaults
- Featherfall rune's initial sound effect is not heard by Spectating players.
- Spectating players hear the sound effects for fully charged runes and gauntlets whenever they Switch who they're viewing.
- Players can sometimes end up spectating themselves after being eliminated.
- Exile announcements overlap "Spectating" UI.
Last updated: October 9, 2019, for Closed Beta 1 (release 0.34).