These are the current known issues as of Spellbreak release .30.
Spellbreak is still early in development and bugs are common. If you find a bug that is not on this list, please SUBMIT A BUG REPORT on our site. Thank you for your help!
- Players sometimes do not see their character on the match results screen
- Verdon Estate is misspelled as Verden Estate in the map screen
- In at least one location, the player can fall off the island on the practice and Tutorial maps
- When a downed player's teammate is downed their death is reported as a self-kill in the kill feed
- Damage dealt in the kill feed does not match the damage numbers the caster sees
- Yup, Salute, and Nope emotes play the Flex animation and show the Flex icon
- The Classes & Skills menu does not automatically close when a player dies, overlapping the Spectate and Exit buttons.
- Downed players see a 'revive' icon on themselves
- Some of the SFX are audible when the Sound Effects Volume bar is set to 0
- Disconnected teammates are removed from the teammate HUD altogether instead of displaying a disconnected icon
- The Unreal logo no longer displays on game launch.
- Players cannot remove waypoints in Practice mode.
- Players may experience FPS drops when entering the Halcyon region, particularly around Halcyon Cathedral
- Party members are sometimes marked “In Match” when returning from a successfully completed match.
- Party members are not marked as "In Match" when they are in Practice or Tutorial.
- Rarely, players can enter matches with the incorrect class selection.
- Item rarity is listed twice when mousing over in the inventory for some of the new items.
- When consuming a potion while crouching, the character appears to drink the potion with their neck.
- Player stands up for a split second when consuming a shard or potion while standing still in a crouch.
- Potions already in the inventory cannot be stacked.
- Players do not get prompted to use armor shards if they are not wearing a belt
- Players are not prompted to use large potions or shards until they have consumed all small potions or shards in their possession
- Players sometimes see no spawn points if they join just as the spawn map appears
- Item UI on Gauntlet says Press F to 'UPGRADE' when user has a higher tier Gauntlet equipped
- Loot sometimes spawns inside of walls if players are eliminated in close proximity to corners
- The number of damage dealt in the kill UI does not match the damage numbers the caster sees.
- Toxic projectiles can appear to get stuck in trees.
- Gauntlets disappear from the character model while the player is in the invisible state.
- Players can appear to frame cancel by quickly switching then firing gauntlets, but this bug is only visual and does not replicate on other players’ clients.
- Boulders can collide with a player standing immediately behind the caster.
- Shattered poison clouds retain their physics for a few seconds after being shattered.
- Fire tornadoes cannot be electrified.
- Players with high lag may appear to fire multiple sorceries when spamming keys. (Note that they are not truly firing multiple sorceries, and that this appears to the affected player only due to the lag.)
- Poison Cloud SFX do not change when Poison Cloud is frozen.
- "Switch" and "Exit" buttons are too small in spectate
- Spectated opponents may exhibit graphical and animation issues when they are invisible in-game
- Aiming arcs for spectated players are sometimes inaccurate
- Player sees black screen with HUD elements for a few seconds when entering Spectate Mode
- Spectated player's name does not appear in their player info UI
- Spectating players sometimes don’t see mana vaults
- Featherfall rune's initial sound effect is not heard by Spectating players.
- Spectating players hear the sound effects for fully charged runes and gauntlets whenever they Switch who they're viewing.
- Players can sometimes end up spectating themselves after being eliminated.
Last updated: August 21, 2019, for release 0.30.