These are the current known issues as of Spellbreak release .21.
Spellbreak is still early in development and bugs are common. If you find a bug that is not on this list, please SUBMIT A BUG REPORT on our site. Thank you for your help!
- Players cannot emote.
- Player avatar’s feet hover off the ground on the main screen.
- Potion and armor shard tool tips sometimes exhibit buggy behavior, like getting stuck on the Spectate screen or displaying incorrectly when a player is downed.
- Players sometimes cannot switch who they are spectating.
- Players can sometimes end up spectating themselves after being eliminated.
- Jump functionality sometimes breaks when a player is downed while airborne then revived by a teammate.
- Players are not credited for kills when a player they downed leaves the match.
- Players cannot remove waypoints in Practice mode.
- Players that join the server right as the countdown to portal activation rolls over are returned to the main menu.
- Mini map is empty when main map is open.
- Class selection prompt only appears for second class selection in Practice and Tutorial modes.
- Passive class abilities do not work in-match when a player dies in the pre-match lobby while the spawn point map is up.
- The Classes & Scrolls menu does not automatically close when a player dies, overlapping the Spectate and Exit buttons.
- Players sprinting will stop when the user selects a scroll via the Class Menu.
- Scavenger’s Appraise skill highlights empty loot vaults.
- Aiming close to your feet with the Poison sorcery and Bubonic Bounce results in no bounces.
- The Tundra skill does not increased duration correctly.
- The Phoenix scroll will not work later on if the player selects the Pyromancer class while in the downed state.
Items and Spells
- Loot can sometimes float after coming out of a vault and colliding with objects.
- Tooltip for items on map continue to instruct player to press F when Use key is remapped.
- Players with high lag may appear to fire multiple sorceries when spamming keys. (Note that they are not truly firing multiple sorceries, and that this appears to the affected player only due to the lag.)
- Players are sometimes not seeing spectated players' gauntlets in the HUD.
- The position of the Toxic gauntlet while aiming the sorcery can obstruct the player’s view.
- Poison attacks set on fire by players with Ignite Skill deal Ignite damage instead of Dragonfire damage.
- Shattered poison clouds retain their physics for a few seconds after being shattered.
- Poison Cloud SFX do not change when Poison Cloud is frozen.
- Damage numbers not popping from steam created by Flash Freeze.
- Shockwave can extend several segments into the air when fired off a cliff.
- Boulder can appear to explode at different points of its trajectory to different players.
- Fire tornadoes cannot be electrified.
- After using the Flight rune, the player character's fall is not slowed while attacking if the player begins falling at regular speed before attacking.
- Potions already in the inventory cannot be stacked.
- Game capture source in OBS/Streamlabs randomly cuts out mid match.
- The Unreal logo no longer displays on game launch.
- A client crash sometimes occurs if the player moves their game window from one monitor to another while in a lobby or match.