These are the current known issues as of Closed Beta 1.1 (Release 0.35).
Spellbreak is still early in development and bugs are common. If you find a bug that is not on this list, please SUBMIT A BUG REPORT on our site. Thank you for your help!
- In at least one location, the player can fall off the island on the practice and Tutorial maps
- Damage dealt in the kill feed does not match the damage numbers the caster sees
- Yup, Salute, and Nope emotes play the Flex animation and show the Flex icon
- The Classes & Skills menu does not automatically close when a player is exiled, overlapping the Spectate and Exit buttons.
- Downed players see a 'revive' icon on themselves
- Disconnected teammates are removed from the teammate HUD altogether instead of displaying a disconnected icon
- The Unreal logo no longer displays on game launch.
- Players cannot remove waypoints in Practice mode.
- Some strings are untranslated in some languages
- "Survived" UI on the results screen is sometimes incorrectly formatted.
- Some menu actions are not yet supported by controllers
- When consuming a potion while crouching, the character appears to drink the potion with their neck.
- Potions already in the inventory cannot be stacked.
- Cooldowns timers may be inaccurate when wearing equipment that modify cooldown speed
- Losing line of sight of a Rune as it's being picked up sometimes causes the player to drop their currently equipped Rune, and fail to pick up the new one
- Artifacts are not visibly frozen when the player is frozen
- Dustpool Hold sometimes doesn’t appear while falling at the beginning of a match, until the player is closer to the ground
- Player continues to fire indefinitely if they are holding L2/R2 and press the touchpad on a PS4 controller
- Players sometimes see no spawn points if they join just as the spawn map appears.
- Ice Lance, Flash Freeze, and Wind Shear do not extinguish Dragonfire.
- Igniting a frozen Toxic Cloud causes the frozen cloud’s collision to remain until the fire effect dissipates
- Electrifying a Toxic Cloud before it lands prevents it from shocking players after it lands
- Boots of the Spellslinger buff UI doesn't stack, and creates 5 separate icons.
- Chronomaster VFX is interrupted if the player is frozen
- Gauntlets disappear from the character model while the player is in the invisible state.
- Boulders can collide with a player standing immediately behind the caster.
- Shattered poison clouds retain their physics for a few seconds after being shattered.
- Fire tornadoes cannot be electrified.
- Poison Cloud SFX do not change when Poison Cloud is frozen.
- When spectating a player you may see duplicate player icons on the minimap.
- Spectating players sometimes don’t see mana vaults
- Spectating players hear the sound effects for fully charged runes and gauntlets whenever they Switch who they're viewing.
- Players can sometimes end up spectating themselves after being eliminated.
- Exile announcements overlap "Spectating" UI.
Last updated: November 11, 2019, for Closed Beta 1.1 (release 0.35).