These are the current known issues as of Closed Beta 2.
Spellbreak is still early in development and bugs are common. If you find a bug that is not on this list, please SUBMIT A BUG REPORT on our site. Thank you for your help!
- In at least one location, the player can fall off the island on the practice and Tutorial maps
- Disconnected teammates are removed from the teammate HUD altogether instead of displaying a disconnected icon
- Some strings are untranslated in some languages.
Main Menu and UI
- Recent Teammates doesn't function as intended
- PC-Only: Player is unable to use confirm button on controller to advance a screen if mouse is hovering over the required UI element
- The HUD resizing option sometimes causes UI overlap issues
- Players sometimes see a different character on the results screen
- Waypoints can be created while the in-game menus are open in multiplayer lobbies and modes
- Changing languages while in a match or pre-match Lobby doesn't translate all text in menus and HUD
- Game Menu button labels do not translate when changing languages
- Plugging a headset into the PS4 controller while Spellbreak is running occasionally causes the player to be unable to use voice chat
- Electric storm’s SFX is hearable only from close distance
- In game music is currently not working
- When consuming a potion while crouching, the character appears to drink the potion with their neck
- Item pings show up as white circles on the mini-map
- Reviving or Exiling players is not interrupted by using a potion or armor shard
- Artifacts are not visibly frozen when the player is frozen
- Winner and runner-up are receiving more than one Accolade for finishing match in Top 3.
- Fully upgraded Thirsty talent resets when the player is downed and revived
- Fortitude barrier causes immunity to shock
- Escapist talent duration Timer is not visible when the character is standing on their Ice Trail
- Lightning Strike Area of Effect cast indicator is inconsistent with Sorceries effect radius
- Vital Stone talent's functionality is inconsistent with the tooltip
- Fireballs occasionally are not destroyed after igniting a Toxic Cloud
- Players who dash with the Vanishing Mists Skill can jump just before they hit the ground to preserve their momentum
- Players can preserve Dash Rune's momentum by pressing Jump just as they hit the ground
- Toxic cloud leaves residual VFX after the cloud disperses
- Lightning strike doesn't always hit a player if they are in the air
- Casting Toxic Cloud on top of yourself in the air always dashes the player forward regardless of which movement key is pressed
- Reapplying invisibility while already invisible creates multiple buff timers
- Fireball flame missing Smoke VFX and SFX when extinguished
- Frozen Poison Clouds can be stacked indefinitely
- Using Chronomaster and then creating a Frozen Toxic Cloud at the rewind position can force the Player out of the map
- Boulderfall does not dispel clouds
- Permafrost does not prevent fire from forming in its radius
- Ice Lance, Flash Freeze, and Wind Shear do not extinguish Dragonfire
- Chronomaster VFX is interrupted if the player is frozen
- Shattered poison clouds retain their physics for a few seconds after being shattered.
- Fire tornadoes cannot be electrified
- Poison Cloud SFX do not change when Poison Cloud is frozen.
- Spectating players hear the sound effects for fully charged runes and gauntlets whenever they Switch who they're viewing
Last updated: March 9, 2020, for Closed Beta 2.