If you have a Netgear router and are having issues with crashes or staying connected in game, follow the steps below:
1. Open command prompt by press Windows Key+R
2. Type cmd, press enter
3. In the command prompt type ipconfig, press enter.
4. Take the number from Default Gateway into your web browser address bar, press enter.
5. Once you login to Netgear Genie, click on the Advanced tab.
6. Under SETUP, click QoS Setup. Make sure Turn Internet Access QoS On is checked.
7. Run a Speedtest. In the Turn Bandwidth Control On section, type your Upload Mbps in the box provided.
8. On the right side of the screen, click on QoS by Device. Select your PC, then set priority to Highest. Click Apply at the top of the screen to apply these changes.
9. Changes will take a few minutes to apply.
Feel free to send in a bug report if you are continuing to have additional issues.