In many cases, players who haven't played in a while may forget what email/password they used for their Spellbreak account.
If you are logging in to a new platform for the first time to link to your Spellbreak account, but forgot what your login was, you can use the Lost Password option to perform a password reset.
Forgotten Account / Email
If you don't remember what the email used to register your original Spellbreak account was, please write in to us at Support so we can help you out! We may ask some questions to help verify that you are the account owner, but we'll be able to check any emails you may have registered with and get you back in the game quickly!
Changing Email Addresses
If you'd like to change the email address associated with your Spellbreak account, simply write in to us at Support and we can help with this also! We'll ask some verification questions to ensure account ownership - once that's done, we can easily help you change your email address in a few minutes!
A password reset can be initiated in one of two ways:
- When logging in to a new platform, or a recently unlinked platform you'll have the Lost Password option to select if you say "Yes" to Do you already have a Spellbreak Account?
- Writing in to Support
Resetting a password in-client will look like this:
- Logging into a new platform, select Yes on this prompt
- Select Lost Password on this prompt
- Enter the email you used to sign up for your original Spellbreak Account and click Reset Password. For most platforms, this is the same email tied to your platform (PSN, XBL, Nintendo, etc.) account.
- Afterwards, you'll see this screen:
- Lastly, you'll receive an email that looks like this. Note that PlayFab is the accounts service we use, so while it may look suspicious at first, this email is completely legitimate!
- Follow the link and any instructions, and your new password will be good to go!