Any form of Spellbreak account prior to the official release of Spellbreak on September 3, 2020 has been deleted, and all progress has been reset.
As of 9/3/2020, the first time you log in to Spellbreak (on any platform), you'll be prompted to create a new Spellbreak Account. This account is used to unify progress across all platform accounts, allowing you to play on any console or platform you like, while maintaining and tracking all progression in one place.
Early Access Tester Rewards
If you participated in early testing of Spellbreak, you are entitled to some exclusive items!
To make sure you get them, follow these steps:
- Check the email you played Early Access with! We would have sent an email in February 2019 with an access key to the (then new) Epic Games Store client.
- If you can't find the email or don't think you ever got it, enter the email you think you used HERE
- Once you redeem the key from the above steps, any entitlements you are owed should be on your account in the Epic Games Store! Note: it's important to redeem this code on the Epic Games Store and log in - even if you plan on playing on Steam!
Once redeemed, these should be playable on any platform.
The expected rewards are as follows:
- Pre-Alpha Role in Discord
- Pre-Alpha Tester Title in Spellbreak
- Pioneer outfit in Spellbreak
- Alpha Tester Title in Spellbreak
- Pioneer outfit in game
Note that these rewards were for simply playing during these pre-release events. If you purchased a Founder's Pack during this time, those contents are separate!
If you think you're missing a reward or have other questions, please contact us so we can check out your account!