In-game Gold can be earned by completing daily quests and leveling up different class Masteries. It can also be purchased via RMT on the Add Gold tab at the top-right of the lobby menu.
For more information on earning gold in-game, check out this article!
Spending Gold & Using the Shop
Every day, items in the shop rotate. This rotation happens at Midnight / 00:00:00 UTC, which is usually 7:00PM/8:00PM (depending on Daylight Savings) Eastern Time (US). On most days, the shop will have a combination of Outfits, Artifacts, Emotes, Cloudbursts, Badges, and Afterglows.
For some items, they may remain in the shop for longer than a day. If this is the case, they will have a separate timer featured at the top of their item card.
The Shop Interface
- The Add Gold button, where you can purchase more Gold. This can also be found in the "Hamburger Menu" on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- The time left until the shop rotates its selections. This is also shown at the top of each shop item card. Note that you may need to logout and login (or play a game) to view the new shop offerings after the rotation timer has expired.
- Note that there is usually a slider that can be moved to view more Shop content on the right-hand side!
- Shop Item Name and Price - for Bundles, you'll be able to see the item cost if you bought everything separately vs. what the price is if you buy everything together. This is dynamically priced, so this adjusts based on how many items you own that are in the bundle!
- If you own an item currently in the shop, the card will be "greyed out" and there won't be a gold price displayed.
- This is your Gold total. Note that this is the sum of your earned (from quests/leveling) gold + the amount of Gold that you've bought on the current platform you're using. Purchased Gold does not appear on your account if you log on to another platform. For more information on this, check out this article!
In some situations, we are able to refund Gold to players. The following are some situations where a Gold Refund may be possible:
- You bought individual parts of a bundle accidentally instead of at the reduced bundle price
- You bought something right before it went on sale during the next Shop rotation
- You encountered an error, got double-charged for an item, etc.
If there's something you bought that you just regret buying, or want to re-purpose into something that's a bit more appealing now, we can offer a one-time refund of a single piece of content. Bundles and Chapter Passes are not eligible for this exception.
We won't be able to offer a refund in the future beyond this, so make sure it's something you want to do!