Submit a request
If you don’t feel like submitting a ticket, you may be able to find help in our #ask-support channel on the official Spellbreak Discord server!
For all account-specific inquiries (such as linking/unlinking, shop or progression issues, etc.) we request that you start a ticket so our Support Agents can take the time to investigate your account. Please select the most appropriate form below for the issue you are experiencing!
- Account Issues - Linking/unlinking platform accounts, email/password issues, deletions, etc.
- Report a Bug - Use this to report any bugs you may encounter while playing Spellbreak.
- Purchasing Issues - For any issues around buying things with real money (RMT) or using in-game Gold.
- Tecnical Issues - Crashing, connection issues, performance issues, or bug reports.
- Events and Promotions - Promo codes and event issues, such as Twitch Prime loot or Xbox GamePass.
- Ban appeals - If you feel your ban deserves a second look, use this form to appeal the ban.
- Player Reports - Use this to report players for toxic behavior or cheating.
Please include as much detail in your ticket as possible! Using video to capture bugs or player behavior issues will help us greatly in taking action on your report!